Wounded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan on Modern Warfare 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now setting up a 2 versus 2 tourney. If you would like to be in it, find a partner, and make a post in the forums, under Modern Warfare 2 -> 2 versus 2 tourney.
I started this clan about 3 years ago with wounded_papa, woundedb_dub, and I. I was tired of the kill to death ratio that the other clans were looking for. I just wanted a group of guys that were fun to play with so we started WND. we have no k/d, we just have fun. The only rules we have are as follows 1. we all ways wear our tag with pride 2. members must be 16 or older unless voted in by the clan majority rules same goes with any one that wants to join the clan 3. we don't trash talk other players unless they trash talk us and if we have a problem with a teammate we work it out in a private room. 4. any one getting kicked from the clan must be voted out by the clan . clan leader has final say. I hope that every one has fun and respect for each other YOUR CLAN LEADER AND FRIEND - WOUNDEDMADMAN

2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*

Go down 
+9
woundedmadman
GrEYghOst212
pensfan_71
StuntDouble11
PAPA
gizmo9400
akayoursuperior
LOVE_THE_TOE
brewers_rock08
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OPTIMAL_MALE
Corporal
Corporal
OPTIMAL_MALE

Birthday : 1991-05-05

2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Brewers, i think me and aka are going to team up if he wants to so we would be another team. So are we not going to play any tonight?
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

Birthday : 1993-10-10

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 pm

OPTIMAL_MALE wrote:
Brewers, i think me and aka are going to team up if he wants to so we would be another team. So are we not going to play any tonight?

no, play will start this weekend.
the only thing i'm worried about is if i'll be able to. i might get my ps3 taken away, because i got a 2.953 gpa last semester. i need 3.0 atleast, and this semester i'm going for atleast 3.9
Back to top Go down
https://wounded.forumotion.net
OPTIMAL_MALE
Corporal
Corporal
OPTIMAL_MALE

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Hey brewers, i guess since you are the one running the tourny i just wanted to ask about the format. What types of games will we be playing? Will there be like a home field advatange where the higher ranked team gets to pick the map? Will we do a limited weapons match or tie breaker? I guess i am just looking for some solid details on whats to come for the tourney. Thanks OPTIMAL_MALE
Back to top Go down
PAPA
Sergeant
Sergeant
PAPA

Birthday : 1960-01-28

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:00 pm

my thougts are,, Suspect ,,2 man teams are limited so i think games like Domination are out,,,3 rounds of different game types like Deathmatch,,,Demolition and another something round,,,2 out of 3 wins and moves on,,,somthin like that,, jocolor Team Short Bus geek
Back to top Go down
LOVE_THE_TOE
Sergeant
Sergeant
LOVE_THE_TOE

Birthday : 1985-02-20

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:06 pm

i like that 2 since there are only 4 teams amybe 5 we should have like a best of 5 or best of 7.
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm

i think CTF and TDM for sure, maybe something else. i'm not sure about demolition.

i think unlimited time for tdm, but of course a score limit, so we can see game winning kill cam Smile
CTF i don't think there is a time limit, and i don't know if it will switch sides, so we might have to incorporate that into this. i'll have to check later with settings.

I think it was gizmo who said this....we should just start the tourney on feb 5th (first friday in feb) so we can still get teams and stuff, so whoever wants to sign up, let me know. so far i think we have 4 teams.....it's all on the first post of this thread
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:30 pm

OK HERE IS THE BRACKET W/ MAPS:

Game 1:
(1) Team Backstabber
vs
(4) Team ShortBus

Game 2:
(2) Team Genocide
vs
(3)Team T-Bag

Game 1 will be played on these maps (and in THIS order):
Afghan(Sabotage) - Karachi(Capture the Flag) - Underpass(Team Death Match)

Game 2 will be played on these maps (and in THIS order):
Karachi(Team Death Match) - Rust(Headquarters) - Quarry(Capture the Flag)

If BOTH teams do not like the maps, let me know i will re-do them (i made it completely random) I will change all 3 maps though for that game (and their game modes)

Last edited by brewers_rock08 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OPTIMAL_MALE
Corporal
Corporal
OPTIMAL_MALE

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey everyone, i still want to play the tourney so i need a partner. If i cant find a partner i was wondering if i can just play solo? Thanks OPTIMAL_MALE
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 pm

OPTIMAL_MALE wrote:
Hey everyone, i still want to play the tourney so i need a partner. If i cant find a partner i was wondering if i can just play solo? Thanks OPTIMAL_MALE

well, i might not be able to play in the tourney, so you could take my spot. but if by some miracle i can, then if you can find a partner by next week we probably could fit you in Smile
Back to top Go down
gizmo9400
Sergeant
Sergeant
gizmo9400

Birthday : 1990-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:13 pm

what time and day is the first match
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm

gizmo9400 wrote:
what time and day is the first match

tomorrow (friday) i'm not sure....what do you think is a good time? 7pm central time? for the first game, and game two an hour later at 8pm cst?
Back to top Go down
LOVE_THE_TOE
Sergeant
Sergeant
LOVE_THE_TOE

Birthday : 1985-02-20

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:07 pm

what game type are we playing? and does it cahange for each game and each round?
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:51 pm

LOVE_THE_TOE wrote:
what game type are we playing? and does it cahange for each game and each round?

uh, how about some tdm, ctf, headquarters, domination, and sabotage? sound good? I'll add it in
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 pm

OK HERE IS THE BRACKET W/ MAPS:

Game 1 Friday January 5th 8:00pm CST:
(1) Team Backstabber
vs
(4) Team ShortBus

Game 2 Friday January 5th 9:00pm CST:
(2) Team Genocide
vs
(3)Team T-Bag

Game 1 will be played on these maps (and in THIS order):
Afghan(Sabotage) - Karachi(Capture the Flag) - Underpass(Team Death Match)

Game 2 will be played on these maps (and in THIS order):
Karachi(Team Death Match) - Rust(Headquarters) - Quarry(Capture the Flag)

If BOTH teams do not like the maps, let me know i will re-do them (i made it completely random) I will change all 3 maps though for that game (and their game modes)

Also on the first post of this thread

Last edited by brewers_rock08 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:01 pm

just incase you're wondering how i made the stuff random.
i used http://www.random.org/
i just "assigned the maps or game modes a number and clicked to generate a random number on that website, and what came up, i used Smile
Back to top Go down
PAPA
Sergeant
Sergeant
PAPA

Birthday : 1960-01-28

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:58 pm

looks good to me,,, i will see you guys online tonight,,,bang,,bang, jocolor
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:56 pm

sounds like the games are a little too early. let's start Game 1 at 8:00pm central time and Game 2 at 9:00pm CST
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 pm

so what's happening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*   2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 versus 2 tourney *updated with bracket, maps, and game modes*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wounded :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: