Wounded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan on Modern Warfare 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now setting up a 2 versus 2 tourney. If you would like to be in it, find a partner, and make a post in the forums, under Modern Warfare 2 -> 2 versus 2 tourney.
I started this clan about 3 years ago with wounded_papa, woundedb_dub, and I. I was tired of the kill to death ratio that the other clans were looking for. I just wanted a group of guys that were fun to play with so we started WND. we have no k/d, we just have fun. The only rules we have are as follows 1. we all ways wear our tag with pride 2. members must be 16 or older unless voted in by the clan majority rules same goes with any one that wants to join the clan 3. we don't trash talk other players unless they trash talk us and if we have a problem with a teammate we work it out in a private room. 4. any one getting kicked from the clan must be voted out by the clan . clan leader has final say. I hope that every one has fun and respect for each other YOUR CLAN LEADER AND FRIEND - WOUNDEDMADMAN

just 4 fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woundedmadman
Admin
Admin
woundedmadman

Birthday : 1977-01-28

just 4 fun Empty
PostSubject: just 4 fun   just 4 fun EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:19 am

if a cowboy rode into town on friday then left three days later on friday how did he do it? Laughing Question ill give the awnser next friday silent
Back to top Go down
StuntDouble11
Corporal
Corporal
StuntDouble11

just 4 fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: just 4 fun   just 4 fun EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:00 pm

I know this one, but I won't spoil it for others Laughing
Back to top Go down

just 4 fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum