Wounded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan on Modern Warfare 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now setting up a 2 versus 2 tourney. If you would like to be in it, find a partner, and make a post in the forums, under Modern Warfare 2 -> 2 versus 2 tourney.
I started this clan about 3 years ago with wounded_papa, woundedb_dub, and I. I was tired of the kill to death ratio that the other clans were looking for. I just wanted a group of guys that were fun to play with so we started WND. we have no k/d, we just have fun. The only rules we have are as follows 1. we all ways wear our tag with pride 2. members must be 16 or older unless voted in by the clan majority rules same goes with any one that wants to join the clan 3. we don't trash talk other players unless they trash talk us and if we have a problem with a teammate we work it out in a private room. 4. any one getting kicked from the clan must be voted out by the clan . clan leader has final say. I hope that every one has fun and respect for each other YOUR CLAN LEADER AND FRIEND - WOUNDEDMADMAN

all in the clan

Go down 
+2
gizmo9400
woundedmadman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
woundedmadman
Admin
Admin
woundedmadman

Birthday : 1977-01-28

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: all in the clan   all in the clan EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 pm

i started this clan 3 years ago with wounded papa and wounded b dub i was tired or the clans that just cared about k.t.d.r. (kill . to .death) i just wanted a group of guys that were fun to play with and so far so good. we have only a few rules.1.we always wear our tag with pride 2. no one under 16 unless voted on by the clan 3.no can be kick from the clan unless voted on by the clan4. no trash talk team members or outher players if there is problem with a member go to a priv room work it out like adults if it is some outher player trashing you you have a right to defend your self just dont be the one to start it. i look forward to playing with all of you and thans 4 being wounded your clan leader woundedmadman
Back to top Go down
gizmo9400
Sergeant
Sergeant
gizmo9400

Birthday : 1990-03-08

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in the clan   all in the clan EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:50 am

just curious ....when did you start to pick guys up for the clan?
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

Birthday : 1993-10-10

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in the clan   all in the clan EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:37 pm

gizmo9400 wrote:
i saw papa made a post on the playstation forums in june (I think) of last year.
Back to top Go down
https://wounded.forumotion.net
eminant
Corporal
Corporal
eminant

Birthday : 1983-01-12

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in the clan   all in the clan EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:53 pm

brewers_rock08 wrote:
gizmo9400 wrote:
i saw papa made a post on the playstation forums in june (I think) of last year.

yeah but the clan had to of been formed way before that... we were playing COD4 (before WaW) when I joined so thats more than last June...
Back to top Go down
brewers_rock08
Admin
Admin
brewers_rock08

Birthday : 1993-10-10

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in the clan   all in the clan EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:01 pm

yea, i figured that, i was just saying when i knew it was up for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://wounded.forumotion.net
RawrDood
Recruit
Recruit
RawrDood

Birthday : 1982-03-08

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in the clan   all in the clan EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:24 am

I dont know how these guys found me in CoD4 haha. But it was one of the random stuff I did there. Never looked back. And I enjoy playing CoD4 with these guys.
Back to top Go down
woundedmadman
Admin
Admin
woundedmadman

Birthday : 1977-01-28

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: the wounded clan was born   all in the clan EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:38 pm

the clan has been around 4 about 6 years i started it when i had a junk box then i got a ps3 i in joy playing with you guys and look forward to more growth and old friends so thanks for being wounded
Back to top Go down
gizmo9400
Sergeant
Sergeant
gizmo9400

Birthday : 1990-03-08

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in the clan   all in the clan EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:14 pm

My question though is when did you start to rele expand and get more guys in the clan?
Back to top Go down
PAPA
Sergeant
Sergeant
PAPA

Birthday : 1960-01-28

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in the clan   all in the clan EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:50 pm

madman started out on the crapbox and tried to start WND,,,but after 4 crapbox systems i finally talked him into coming to the darkside and get a PS3,,we put up the WND tag with pride on COD4 and as soon as players would find out it didnt stand for something stupid like We Never Die it just kinda went from there to here,,,we never realy recruted just found guys who liked playing with us Very Happy as far as the PS forums,,,for the most part its just rumors and flaming,,,but if somebody would like to put a recrutment thread to see if anyone is intrestead in joining i think its ok. it is a good place to find clans.,,and that is just a small part of what is [WND] PAPA pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: all in the clan   all in the clan Empty

Back to top Go down

all in the clan
Page 1 of 1